Cottages and Rooms
Eureka Springs is a special and unique place to visit. The accommodations you choose
should be an equally unique and extraordinary experience! Honeymoon, special occasion,
relaxing getaway, family vacation, small groups... from simple to elaborate...
we offer something for everyone in every price range.
Sherwood Court is 100% non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside only. Every cottage and room features a sitting area or patio for your comfort. A $ 250 cleaning fee will be assessed if smoking is detected inside.
Weekend mornings start with freshly brewed coffee, a nice selection of teas, juice, yogurt, fresh fruit and pastry.
AMENITIES: All rooms and cottages are equipped with remote, extended cable TV, radio alarm clock, in-room coffee makers, hairdryer and of course Heat/Air and private bathrooms.
In addition, all cottages are equipped with microwave, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, hairdryers, and have a beautiful view of our wooded hollow.
(for an even more detailed list please click on Amenities on the main menu)
All accommodations at Sherwood Court are ground level, with reserved, safe, at-your-door parking.
We're sorry, but pets are NOT allowed.
Published rates are not valid on holiday weekends, special events and festivals, or during the month of October.
- We guarantee reservations with a valid Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card, or a debit card.
- We require a deposit of 1/2 (50%) of your intended stay.
- We require remaining balance at check-in.
- We charge a $25-per-accommodation processing fee on all cancellations and changes.
- We treat shortened stays as cancellations if they do not meet Minimum Stay Requirements: 2 nights for weekends.
- We will refund your deposit - less the $25 processing fee - if you cancel a reservation at least 7 days before arrival date.
- We will not refund your deposit if you cancel within 7 days of arrival date.
- We will not refund your deposit if you cancel a reservation of 5 or more days within 14 days of arrival date.
- We will not refund your deposit if you cancel a reservation of more than 1 room or cottage within 14 days of arrival date.
If you have unanswered questions, please click on FAQ's on the main menu. Also, please feel free to contact Lil and Bryan at Sherwood Court at any time.